Monday, June 14, 2010

Ask Him

What Do You Want?

"What do you want?" Jesus asks you.
"I saw you following me."he says to you. What do you do? Standing there as he turns to look into your eyes and soul. You feel compelled to reach out and touch him. Now this of course is just a test. But, what if we were seeking Jesus, like so many good christians often do. When we found him what then, would we want. So I ask you again. If Jesus was standing there right now and he asks you this question."What do you want?" What then would be your answer. Do you even know what you want? Do you want all the riches of the world, or do you dive deeper and ask for the true meaning behind lifes secrets, the things that God shields our eyes from.
Do you seek forgiveness or healing. There is so much misery and sickness in this world. Would you ask for world peace? The end to the war. Would you ask for Money?
I am going to put this to any one out there....... answer the question and think of whom is asking and then stop close your eyes and tell me what your response is......... I am waiting 

Franca

2 comments:

  1. The bible tells us that he that finds God; finds life and obtains favour. All that I need or will ever desire is in God's hands to give and do. I will ask Him for His presence. The bible also tells us that at the presence of God mountains melt like wax. I want more of His presence in my life. The presence of God will bring forth everlasting joy and peace. The kind of peace that money cannot buy. The more of God's presence in my life will touch and change lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Chi's answer is a great one - "The presence of God."

    ReplyDelete